Today I am doing #SixforSunday hosted by the lovely Steph of A Little But a Lot. This week’s theme is Books on your TBR, and as any regular readers will know, I have a major TBR problem. Here are six of the books on my TBR that I am most excited to read.
Why haven’t I read them already? I. Don’t. Know. and also I have Too Many Books.
1. THUG by Angie Thomas – I feel like I am the only person in the universe who has not read this yet and everyone is raving about it. Every time I see it looking at me from the shelf, I feel a pang of guilt that I haven’t picked it up yet. Soon my precious, soon.
2. Reasons to Stay Alive – This one I have been saving to read at a time when I feel I need it, and I am lucky that that time hasn’t arisen since I bought it. I’ve seen so many amazing reviews of this that I’ll have to read it soon because it sounds phenomenal.
3. One of Us is Lying – Steph is probably going to have me shot if I don’t read this soon. It sounds fantastic and it is both the #SundayYA book this week and our Northern Bloggers book club read for November, so by the time you read this, it may not be on my TBR any more because I might have actually read it. Does that make this entry a cheat?
4. The Loneliest Girl in the Universe – another that everyone has read except me. This just sounds so brilliant that I can’t wait to pick it up. I love that I’ve managed to avoid almost all spoilers for this, so I will be going in largely clueless, which is hard to do with a book as hyped as this one.
5. They Both Die at the End – I need to read this. No excuses. I know already that I am going to love it. I’ve been putting off reading it so far because Too Many Books, but also because I have been reliably informed that it is going to break me.
6. Six of Crows – I started listening to this on audiobook earlier this year and realised swiftly that I did not have the concentration for this story on audiobook. I needed to read it, so I have it on my shelf, as yet unread, but I’m hopeful it will be a new favourite.
Have you read any of these? Which do you think I should start with? What six books on your TBR are you most excited to read?