Steph at A Little But A Lot has set another tough #SixforSunday challenge this week: characters you wouldn’t want to be stuck in a lift with. That would be ALL THE PEOPLE then! I’ve had a good think and here are six characters I really wouldn’t want to be stuck in a lift with:
1. Mia Corvere from Nevernight. A surprise, I know, but trouble tends to follow her and I’d really prefer not to meet a grizzly end in a lift because she went off on one with her blades and accidentally decapitated me.
2. Hercules from Here Comes Hercules. He is chaotic and would probably set the lift on fire or drown us all in an attempt to help.
3. Wing from Wing Jones. Don’t get me wrong, I ADORE her, but the last thing I want is to be stuck in a lift with someone who is itching to run and can’t get out. No, thank you.
4. Kirsty from Girlhood. She tells lies and causes strife. I think we have enough issues to deal with being stuck in a lift without someone spreading secrets and trying to cause trouble.
5. Sam and Hannah from Lobsters. Their crossed wires and confusion would drive me to distraction and I would probably end up banging their heads together.
6. The creepy dolls from Charlotte Says. Again, I want to get out of the lift alive. Ideally also with all my faculties in tact and not perpetually terrified by creepy girl dolls.
Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with?