I do love a book that can make me laugh. Bonus points if it makes me snort-laugh or laugh out loud on public transport. Here are six of the books I’ve laughed at for this week’s prompt from Steph
1. Who Let the Gods Out? By Maz Evans. This book is a laugh a minute. Elliot’s adventures with the gods had me in hysterics on the train.
2. Noah Can’t Even by Simon James Green. I laughed so hard at Noah’s mishaps, I can’t even.
3. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. I know it’s not meant to be a funny book, but the narrator of this story and his footnotes made me cackle on many occasions.
4. A Mindfulness Guide for the Frazzled by Ruby Wax. Ruby brings her trademark humour to the world of mental health and mindfulness. The book is hilarious, and also helped me a lot.
5. The Well of Lost Plots by Jasper Fforde. Miss Havisham attempts to break the World Land Speed Record. Need I say more? If you haven’t read this series yet, you should.
6. Spectacles by Sue Perkins. Sue always makes me laugh. Her humour is amazing and it came across really well in her autobiography.
That’s my six. What books have made you laugh?