Steph is back again with another feelings related #SixforSunday prompt.
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. I constantly shouted whilst reading this one because there were so many people to shout at about so many things. But especially Martin.
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. I shouted at the ending of this book. I have also since shouted to all of the humans I know about how good this book is, and have made at least 3 of them read it.
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera. Shouting “noooooooooo” and “where do I find an eye plumber to fix this water leak in my eye?” counts as shouting, right?
- The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon. I am not okay with that ending. I am not okay one bit at all. I am so absolutely not okay that I still haven’t reviewed this book or picked up the next in the series because I cannot process my feelings.
- Gilded Cage by Vic James. Again, this ending made me shout many of the obscenities. Bright Ruin made me shout many more. In fact, I read this series at an alarming rate of WTFs per chapter.
- Tell No Lies by Lisa Hartley. They keep missing pages out of the end of this series of books. That is the only possible explanation for the story ENDING RIGHT WHERE IT SHOULDN’T.
What books make you shout? Come and tell me about them so we can shout together.