I could list hundreds of books people are always telling me to read. This week Steph is asking me to choose just six.
1. The Lost and the Found by Cat Clarke. I love what I’ve read of Cat’s work, and many people have told me to read this one because I will love it too.
2. The Extinction Trials by S.M. Wilson. All of the people are constantly telling me to read these because I will love them.
3. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. Jay is one of my favourite writers. The premise of this book is everything. Have I read it? No.
4. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. Or any Rainbow Rowell. I’ve been told to read them all.
5. Red Rising by Pierce Brown. My best friend may club me to death with a copy of this if I don’t read it soon.
6. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. Why haven’t I read this? Who knows? I’ve been told by all of the people that I should.
What books are people always telling you to read?