Hello everyone. I am 7 years old and I am going to Scotland for a week. I really like books so I am going to take lots on my holiday.
Today I am making a blog post about books on my TBR. I am going to read these books in August and September and when I have read them I am going to write some reviews.
- First I am going to finish Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts by Katie and Kevin Tsang and illustrated by Nathan Reed. I am enjoying this so far.
- Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks by Katie and Kevin Tsang and illustrated by Nathan Reed. The reason why I chose this book is because it is more about Sam Wu but this time it looks like he is in the ocean with a rubber ducky and meeting a shark.
- Cars 3 by Disney Pixar. The reason why I chose this is because it is a book about my favourite film and my favourite characters are Lightening McQueen, Cal Weathers, Chick Hicks, Jackson Storm and Bobby Swift.
- Splash Day by Nick Sharratt because I was sent this by Kirstin at Barrington Stoke to do a review. I have read this one time but I want to read it again because it’s all about playing in water.
- My Hamster is a Spy by Dave Lowe and illustrated by The Boy Fitz Hammond. Steph gave me this one for my birthday present. It is all about a pet hamster spying on a diamond on the cover.
- Dog Man by Dav Pilkey. I have read this one before it is all about a dog sewn onto a cop’s body and I want to read it again because he is very funny.
- Matilda by Roald Dahl. The reason why I chose this book is because it’s all about reading.
Goodbye everybody I will be back with more blog posts soon