Oh hi Steph. I feel personally attacked by this week’s theme. My TBR is about 3 years high, so I have literally hundreds of books on my TBR. This week, I’m picking six books from this list that I really should have read by now, but have not:
1. S.T.A.G.S. by MA Bennett. I picked this up based on so many recommendations from friends who thought I would love it. I’m sure I will. When I read it.
2. The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater. So many Maggie Steifvater books on my TBR, and I have read precisely none of them. Go me!
3. History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera. This has been on my shelf for an age. This month Husband picked it as one of my books to read, so at least I’ll be able to say I’ve read something off this list.
4. The Island at the End of Everything by Kiran Millwood Hargave. I have no excuse. I am a terrible human.
5. Labyrinth by Kate Mosse. This one has been on my shelf since I graduated. Which is longer ago than I care to admit.
6. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo. I picked this up intending to read it straight away. Clearly that did not happen.
Which books are on your shelf that you really should have read by now?