Thanks Steph for another excellent #SixforSunday prompt. There are so many books I wish had existed when I was in my teens:
1. Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne. I do not have OCD, but I identified with lot of the symptoms Evie suffers around germs and teenage me would really have appreciated this book.
2. The Sin Eater’s Daughter trilogy by Melinda Salisbury. I saw a lot of my teenage self in Twylla in the early parts of this trilogy and reading her story back then would have been ideal.
3. Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman. This book explains so much about my life. I wish I had had it sooner.
4. The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven. Izzy’s story should be mandatory reading for all teenagers. All of them.
5. Only Love Can Break Your Heart by Katherine Webber. Falling for the wrong person, messy break-ups, life lessons about being true to yourself. Ideal for teenage Charlotte.
6. The Graces by Laure Eve. The Craft was my teen aesthetic. This book is everything teen me loved.
What books do you wish you had been able to read as a teenager?