I have absolutely no idea how to approach this week’s theme as I already did my top books in last week’s Six for Sunday. Steph loves to set the difficult prompts! Here are some things about books in #2018, that may or may not be relevant, and which will possibly be out of date by the time you read this!
1. Books Read: At the time of writing this post, I have read 159 books. But I still have three weeks and four days until the end of the year.
2. Longest Book: Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare. 699 pages.
3: Shortest Book: On the Merits of Unnaturalness by Samatha Shannon. 37 pages.
4. Backlist Titles Read: I’ve read 62 books from my backlist.
5. Books Bought: 146. I have a problem.
6. 5* Reads: 70. That’s a nice neat number!
Have you taken part in this week’s #SixforSunday? Link me to your post. I’d love to take a look!