I am feeling personally attacked by this week’s prompt of LGBTQ+ books I still need to read. I have too many books I still need to read. Thanks Steph for drawing everyone’s attention to that. I appreciate it pal! These are all books that I picked up from Newcastle Waterstones Pride table last year, or at their Pride event. Oops.
1. The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee.
2. Pantomime by Laura Lam.
3. Bedlam Stacks by Natasha Pulley.
4. Adaptation by Malinda Lo.
5. And I Darken by Kiersten White.
6. Quicksilver by R. J. Anderson.
Which LGBT books are still lounging around unread on your shelves? Have you read any from my list?