This week, Steph is challenging us to share our favourite bookish couples. Which sounds easy, but I can only have six!
1. Zuzana and Mik from Night of Cake and Puppets. This is the cutest ask out story I have ever read, so if you haven’t read it yet, please do.
2. Lyra and Will from His Dark Materials. That ending broke my heart.
3. Alec and Magnus from the Shadowhunter books. I loved these two from the very start. They only got better in the Dark Artificies and I am so hoping there will be more from them.
4. Simon and Blue from Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda. Their whole relationship from start to finish is adorable.
5. Thursday and Landen from the Thursday Next books. It took them a while to get themselves together, but they are perfect.
6. Mia and Ashleigh from Nevernight and Godsgrave. The fact that you never know if these two will be kissing each other or stabbing each other gives me life.
Who are your favourite book couples?