Steph is winning with these recent prompts. I loved this week’s : Kids Books I Love. I’ve become a big fan of Middle Grade books in the last year, so here are six of my favourites (with links to my reviews):
1. Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Ghosts / Sharks / the Dark by Katie and Kevin Tsang. These books are just brillant, and my little S is in love with them.
2. The Storm Keeper’s Island by Catherine Doyle. This was one of the first MG books I read and it swallowed me whole. I adored it.
3. The Bookshop Girl by Sylvia Bishop. A small bookish girl living with her adopted family in a bookshop. This book is what I’ve wished for my whole life. Thanks.
4. When the Mountains Roared by Jess Butterworth. This book is just brilliant. I loved every second of it.
5. Perijee and Me by Ross Montgomery. I adore this story of friendship between a lonely girl and an alien.
6. A Far Away Magic by Amy Wilson. I have loved every book of Amy’s. This was the one that started it all.
What kids books have you enjoyed?