This week I’m drinking a coffee from Burundi. The Buziraguhindwa Manini by Round Hill Roasters with tasting notes of grape, raspberry jam and cane sugar.
Two of my best book friends have chosen an outstanding list for me this month, and I am really excited to read each and every book on this list.
1. The Extinction Trials: Rebel by S. M. Wilson
2. Sweet Pea by C. J. Skuse
3. The Island at the End of Everything by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
4. The Near Witch by V. E. Schwab (which Kelly and I will be buddy reading).
1. The Wild Robot by Peter Brown
2. Show Stopper by Hayley Barker
3. A Pinch of Magic by Michelle Harrison
4. The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
What’s on your TBR this month?