This week, Steph from A Little But A Lot, our #SixforSunday host is continuing the love for 2018 books with books we want to re-read. I personally love a re-read, but don’t get to do it as often as I would like because I have too many other books to read.
Here are six books I would love to re-read:
1. Snowglobe by Amy Wilson. I inhaled this one whole on Christmas Day. I would love to read it again and savour it this time. Amy Wilson’s writing and the worlds she creates are beautiful.
2. The Twisted Tree by Rachel Burge. I picked this book up to read so I could pass it on to a friend as part of a monthly book club read. And inhaled it whole. Delightfully creepy and I’d
3. Only Love Can Break Your Heart by Katherine Webber. This book was so beautiful it made me (a person who wilts in an British summer) want to go to the desert. The story was perfect and I would love to dive back into it and really take my time reading it again.
4. State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury. Of course Mel is on this list. This duology is just brilliant and I feel like I would pick up on so much more if I read it again (I certainly did with re-reading Song of Sorrow earlier this year).
5. The Storm Keeper’s Island by Catherine Doyle. This was such a beautiful story and after hearing Alice Broadway talk about how brilliant the audiobook is, I really want to give it a try.
6. Spark by Alice Broadway. Speaking of Alice… I re-read Ink last year via audible and I really want to re-read Spark now. I don’t know that I have the nerve to take on Scar again just yet though.
What 2018 books do you want to re-read?