2019 has already seen some amazing releases from my absolute faves, and we’re not even half way through yet! This week our lovely host Steph from A Little But a Lot is asking us for 2019 books we’re excited for. Here are six of my most anticipated releases for the rest of this year:
1. Meat Market by Juno Dawson. Last year, Clean swallowed me whole on a train back from London. At YALC, we got to hear more about Meat Market and I am very excited to get my hands on this.
2. Dark Dawn by Jay Kristoff. The last installment of the Mia Corvere books. I am not ready.
3. Sanctuary by V. V. James. Any new book by Vic James is cause for excitement and celebration. This one has witches too. I love it already.
4. The Places I’ve Cried in Public by Holly Bourne. Holly’s books hurt my heart in the very best way. I am ready for this one to break me.
5. The Toll by Neal Schusterman. The last book in the Arc of a Scythe trilogy. I am intrigued to see where this is going after the end of Thunderhead.
6. The Secret Commonwealth by Philip Pullman. I have waited most of my life for this book. It is time.
Which books would make it to your top six anticipated reads for the rest of 2019?