Another Sunday, another impossible prompt for the Queen of Sixes, Steph. Check out her blog at A Little But A Lot if you’re not already following her.
1. Ead Duryan from The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon. Also Sabran Berethnet. This may be slightly cheating as I’ve heard rumours this may not be the standalone it was expected to be. Either way, I need another book for these two. Preferably one that picks up exactly ten years after the other one finished.
2. Isabelle Owens from The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman. Can you have a prequel to a prequel? I would love to have a book of Isabelle’s story.
3. Monty from The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue. I love Monty even if he is a complete arse. I’d love to know how he’s getting on after breaking free of his dad and running off into the sunset with his love.
4. Luvain Fen from Song of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury. You’re shocked right? Specifically, I need more Sorrow Ventaxis and Luvian Fen. I am all here for more of these two. They’re just brilliant.
5. Mae from Other Words for Smoke by Sarah Maria Griffin. I’d love to know what happens to Mae between the house burning down and the epilogue. I just need more Mae and more epic witchiness in my life, okay?
6. Silyen, Luke and Dog from Bright Ruin by Vic James. I need a book that’s just these three hanging out on a road trip, because the short amount of this we have in the book is not enough. It made me laugh until I wheezed. I need it.
Which characters would you love to have another book for?