There are so many couples that I would love to have their own books, so when I found out that was the exact topic of this week’s #SixforSunday, I could have kissed Steph. I didn’t, but I could have.
Possible spoilers ahead for Song of Sorrow, Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda, The Priory of the Orange Tree, Bright Ruin and A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue, so read on at your own risk.
1. Sorrow and Luvian from Song of Sorrow by Melinda Salsibury. I cannot get enough of these two as a couple.
2. Blue and Simon from Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. Of course these two need a sequel, they are too adorable not to have one.
3. Ead and Sabran from The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon. I am not okay with where this ended. I need a sequel and it needs to start exactly 10 years after Priory ended. Because reasons.
4. Silyen and Luke from Bright Ruin by Vic James. These two never really got a chance to be a couple before bad things happen. I would love to see them together when they’re not trying to save the world.
5. Monty and Percy from A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee. This couple had so much drama in Gentleman’s Guide. They decided to give it all up to be together, and I need to know how that future pans out.
6. Mael and Arkady from Song of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury. I need to know how this turns out. Need to.
Which couples would you want to see getting a sequel?