This week’s #SixforSunday is books on your summer TBR. If you read my blog regularly then you’ll know that my TBR for July has been chosen by Steph and Kelly. So for this week’s prompt, I’m choosing six book I’d like to get to over the summer that aren’t on my official TBR.
1. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. I’ve just seen the TV series for this and I so badly need to read the book again now I understand what’s going on.
2. Scars Like Wings by Erin Stewart. This awesome proof was sent to me by the publishers and I can’t wait to read it.
3. Beauty Sleep by Kathryn Evans. I’ve been told this is really creepy, dark and brilliant. So I’m excited to get to it.
4. Rumblestar by Abi Elphinstone. I’ve wanted to read this since watching Steph read it on a train. I love Abi’s writing and am really looking forward to diving into another of her worlds.
5. The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee. I loved Gentleman’s Guide and I love Felicity. I also borrowed this from a friend so I really should get on with reading and returning it.
6. Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham. There’s been a Gilmore Girls shaped hole in my life since I re-watched the series earlier this year. This book is going to fill it until I watch them all over again.
What books are you hoping to get to reading this summer?