Following on from last week’s fictional places I would go on holiday, this week’s #SixforSunday prompt from Steph is characters I would go on holiday with.
1. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling, because she’s weird, fun, and guaranteed to find something utterly bonkers to make a holiday unique.
2. Circe from Circe by Madeline Miller. Her island featured last week, but I would definitely want to go on holiday with her too, we can do all the magic and turn all the men into pigs.
3. Katie from The Fandom and The Fandom Rising by Anna Day. I live for Katie’s insults. If I went on holiday with her, I’d have sore sides from laughing all the time.
4. Monty from A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue. With Monty on board, I’d be guaranteed some bonkers and extravagant adventures.
5. Izzy O’Neill and Betty from The Exact Opposite of Okay and A Girl Called Shameless. This would go down in history as my most hilarious holiday of ever.
6. Iorek Byrnison from Northern Lights by Philip Pullman. I’ll be honest, I just really fancy a few drinks in a bar with an armoured bear having a good old chat.
Which fictional characters would you like to take on holiday with you?