It’s the last month of 2019, and I’ve roped in another wonderful friend to choose me a TBR to see me into the new year.
The lovely Tsam, brilliant friend, bookseller, and little S’s fave, has chosen me a lush list of cosy reads for the festive season. Here’s what he picked:
1. Angel Mage by Garth Nix
2. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgernstern
3. Frostheart by Jamie Littler
4. The Near Witch by V.E. Schwab
5. The Bedlam Stacks by Natasha Pulley
6. Tin by Pàdraig Kinney
7. The Magician’s Guild by Trudi Canavan
The eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed that a couple of these have been on lists earlier this year, but I didn’t get to them due to reading too many new releases. I’m definitely going to read them this month. It’s a list I’m super excited for.
What are you reading this month? Let me know if you fancy choosing a TBR for me next year.