It’s March already! I don’t know how it’s already March, but here we are. This month, I am thrilled to have the lovely Rachael @BellisDoesBooks choosing my TBR. Rachael had a firm list and then a few extras that she wanted to recommend. Her extras happened to be excellent choices, so I’ve added them in and hope to make it through them all. Over to Rachael:
I was spoilt for choice and it was hard to narrow down! I’ve tried to get a mix of ages in there, so I’ve picked:
1. The Boy, the Mole, The Fox and the Horse by Charlie Mackesy
2. Wolf Wilder by Katherine Rundell (tough call between this and Rooftoppers!)
3. The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
4. Where the River Runs Gold by Sita Brahmachari
5. The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy
6. A Skinful of Shadows by Frances Hardinge
7. The Binding by Bridget Collins
8. The Murderer’s Ape by Jakob Wegelius. I was excited to see this on there as I loved that, but I’m not 100% sure you’d love it as much.
9. I was so tempted by Abi Elphinstone’s Dreamsnatcher trilogy too…! (me too Rachael, so I’m adding it!)
10. The only other one I really wanted to put forward was Kiran Millwood Hargrave’s adult novel, The Mercies, I’ve just finished it and LOVED it and I *think* you’d like it too… (It is in my possession and March will be the month I read it).
I am so excited for each and every book on this list. Have you read any of these? Any of your favourites here?