The next of Steph’s character themed prompts is characters I’d love to go on a date with. I’m old happily married in real life, but if I were younger and single, here are six characters I would absolutely go on a date with.
1. Murren Ross from Hold Back the Tide by Melinda Salisbury. Broody, Scottish and protective. What more could I want?
2. Noah from Paper Avalanche by Lisa Williamson. He has his issues, but he seems really sweet and kind.
3. Lazlo Strange from Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. He can do magics. That is all.
4. Elle from Foul is Fair by Hannah Capin. Yes, she’s a stabby, revenge driven monster, but I still would.
5. Katharine from Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. Look, I like my women a bit dark and twisted okay? Don’t judge me.
6. Maxwell from What Could Possibly Go Wrong? by Jodi Taylor. Max has a cracking sense of humour and access to a time machine.
Which characters would you like to go on a date with?