It’s another Sunday where Steph is asking us to share six books from our TBRs that we predict will be five star reads. No pressure! I wouldn’t pick up a book I didn’t think had the potential to be a five star read, but I’m often terrible at guessing which ones will make it until I’m part way through reading, so it’ll be interesting to see how these reads match up to my expectations.
1. A Sprinkle of Sorcery by Michelle Harrison. I adored A Pinch of Magic and cannot wait to be back in this world with the Widdershins sisters.
2. Chosen by Kiersten White. This is the second of Kiersten’s Buffy books. I love all things Buffy and I loved the first one, so I have high hopes for thissequel.
3. The Star Outside My Window by Onjali Q Rauf. This book sounds right up my street and everyone I know who has read it loved it.
4. The Lost Tide Warriors by Catherine Doyle. Catherine has the most gorgeous writing style and I loved the first book in this series.
5. Outside by Sarah Ann Jukes. I love a cult book and have it on good authority that this one is exceptional.
6. Notes on a Nervous Planet by Matt Haig. This might be a slight cheat, because I’m half way through this one, but I have no doubt it’s going to be a five star read.
Which books from your TBR do you think will be five star reads?