It’s May! And this month the lovely Cora from Tea Party Princess has chosen my TBR.
Cora always chooses great books when she picks my TBR (I think this is her third go at choosing), but I’m sometimes rubbish at reading them when exciting new releases arrive. Not this month. This month I plan to read them all. Here’s what she chose:
1. Dark Blue Rising by Teri Terry
2. Margot and Me by Juno Dawson
3. The Witch’s Kiss by Katharine and Elizabeth Corr
4. The Yellow Room by Jess Vallance
5. Beauty Sleep by Kathryn Evans
6. Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
7. Diary of a Confused Feminist by Kate Weston
8. The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley
She’s also helpfully told me this is the order I should try to read them in which will take the stress out of picking a book whilst my brain is much.
Thank you Cora for the fab list!
Have you read any of the books on this list?