This week is another hard prompt in #SixforSunday Show Some Series Love: heart-wrenching series endings. Shout out to Steph for making me weep that these series are over.
1. Scar by Alice Broadway. This whole series had my life. I adored it. The last book broke me.
2. Song of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury. Will there ever be a #SixforSunday that doesn’t feature a book by Mel? Unlikely. I miss Sorrow and Luvian.
3. Fierce Fragile Hearts by Sara Barnard. I live in hope that there will be more in the series at some point, but for now this remains one of maybe 5 books that made me cry.
4. Against All Gods by Maz Evans. I’m still not okay. T’hat book hurt my heart many times.
5. The Fandom Rising by Anna Day. Sad things happen in this book. Very sad things. I;m not over it.
6. Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff. What a ride. This book was a perfect emotional rollercoaster.
Which series books make your heart-wrenching endings list? Will you be joining the #SixforSunday Twitter chat this eve?