Another week, another #SixforSunday! This weeks prompt from the lovely Steph at A Little But a Lot is your favourite characters from Series. I’ve decided to link the choices this week to the books I used in my Favourite First Books in a Series post. I’m also deliberately not choosing the main characters, because I feel like I mention all of these a lot already.
1. Obel from Ink by Alice Broadway. I love Leora with all of my being, but Obel has a special place in my dark heart. I adored him from the first moment I met him.
2. Irris from State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury. Everyone needs a friend like Irris in their lives. She is the best human, supportive, compassionate and not afraid to give Sorrow a talking to when it’s needed.
3. Ashlinn from Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. I love her and hate her in equal measure. I really enjoy a morally ambiguous character, and she shocked me many times in this book.
4. Arlo from Rumblestar by Abi Elphinstone. Arlo is defintiely the star of this show for me, a cheeky and loveable pet dragon is what everyone needs on an adventure.
5. Bronn from Viper by Bex Hogan. There’s nothing more to say here. If you don’t adore Bronn in this first book you’re wrong. #SixforSunday is basically a Bronn fan club.
6. Betty from The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven. Betty is the best in every way. She is a brilliant grandmother, she’s wonderfully supportive and she is the most hilarious.
Who are your favourite characters from series books?