It’s a new month, and that means a new TBR, this month chosen by the lovely Kelly of Kelly’s Rambles.
Kelly has chosen me a great looking stack of books to get me through June, which is great, because this last week I have re-found my love of sitting in the garden in the sunshine with a book. Here’s what she picked:
1. Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake. This is the third in the Dark Crowns series and I am both excited and terrified to find out what the sisters get up to next.
2. The Highland Falcon Thief by M.G Leonard. This is one I picked up when it was book of the month in Waterstones because all my Basement pals kept telling me to read it.
3. The Girl with Space in her Heart by Lara Williamson. This has been sat on my “imminent to read” shelf for a while now and I haven’t got to it, so I’m thrilled Kelly chose it this month.
4. Good Girl, Bad Blood by Holly Jackson. Murder Lady is back with another book and I am all here for this. This only arrived recently and I am very excited.
5. Tunnel of Bones by Victoria Schwab. I loved the first in this middle grade series by Victoria, and I picked this up as soon as it was published. I have no excuse for not picking this book up sooner.
6. If Birds Fly Back by Carlie Sorosiak. Oh my. This is one of the books that’s been on my TBR longest. Possibly before I was even friends with Kelly. It was one of the first #SundayYA recommendations I bought.
7. The Truth About Keeping Secrets by Savannah Brown. I remember being super excited to read this after Savannah came to Newcastle. Clearly that went well. I’m looking forward to this one.
What books are on your TBR for this month?