It’s a new month and a new theme for #SixforSunday from our brilliant hostess Steph at A Little But A Lot. In June we’re celebrating Pride (so my usual picture has had a rainbow makeover), and this first week is LGBT book recommendations. I could recommend so many for this, but here are six recent reads:
1. Read with Pride by Lucy Powrie.
2. Wonderland by Juno Dawson.
3. Don’t Tell Him I’m A Mermaid by Laura Kirkpatrick.
4. Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan.
5. The Mercies by Kiran Millwood Hargrave.
6. The Strangeworlds Travel Agency by L.D. Lapinski.
Have you read any of these? Can you recommend me some LGBT books?