Today we have more Pride themed bookish goodness from Steph, Queen of Six for Sunday and blogger at A Little But A Lot. This week it’s favourite LGBTQ + couples. So many to choose from but here are some faves:
1. Olivia and Cassie from Read With Pride by Lucy Powrie. Will a week of #sixforsunday Pride go by where I don’t mention this book. Unlikely. I love how Olivia and Cassie’s relationship builds and how they face their difficulties together.
2. Rufus and Mateo from They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera. I loved these two. This book haunts me, but I loved how they were thrown together and found each other on their last day.
3. Mia and Ashlinn from Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. These two are a total mess. They’re on and off the whole series, and I loved it. The ending of this trilogy slayed me in the best way and I am so happy with how things ended for these two.
4. Tara and Darcy from Heartstopper by Alice Oseman. I adore Nick and Charlie. Who doesn’t? But I also really love Tara and Darcy. They are couple goals.
5. Felix and Michael from The Love Hypothesis by Laura Steven. Caro’s dads are just awesome. They’re brilliant together and balance each other perfectly. I have so much love for them.
6. Magnus and Alec from the Shadowhunter series by Cassandra Clare. These two are my faves. They’re such a brilliant couple and I love that they stick together despite all the things trying to pull them apart.
Who are your favourite LGBTQ+ couples?
Leave a Reply