The keen-eyed amongst you may have noticed that I neglected a Six for Sunday post last week. I am a terrible human. Please forgive me Steph. Moving on… this week we are sharing summer coloured books, and again, I am choosing them from my giant TBR.
- Can You See Me? by Libby Scott
- The Last Wild by Piers Torday
- Fire Girl, Forest Boy by Chloe Daykin
- Monday’s Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson
- When Life Gives You Mangoes by Kereen Getten
- Loveless by Alice Oseman
Summer coloured books for me are the bright, bold ones: the yellows, blues, greens of the sky, the sun and the grass, as well as bright reds, pinks, and purples of summer flowers. I have no explanation for any of these books beyond them being bright colours that fit this theme.
What book would make it to your list of summer colours?