Today’s #SixforSunday prompt from the lovely Steph (A Little But A Lot) is children’s books you’d love to jump into. I thought this would be a really easy post to do because there are so many children’s books I love, but it turns out, there are fewer books I’d want to live in for any amount of time, mainly because I am too scared to be surrounded by pirates or dark magic! So here are 6 books I’d want to jump into, but only if I can guarantee my safety.
1. The Strangeworld’s Travel Agency by L.D. Lapinksi – there are magic suitcases with endless worlds in them. Who is not wanting to jump into these books?
2. Pages and Co by Anna James – This could get a bit meta (jumping into a book about book jumping) but I would love to be in a world where you could jump into books.
3. Amelia Fang by Laura Ellen Anderson – I really just want a bunch of bonkers friends, a pet pumpkin and a life of darkness.
4. Don’t Tell Him I’m a Mermaid by Laura Kirkpatrick – who hasn’t wanted to be a mermaid at some point in their life?
5. Dragon Mountain by Katie and Kevin Tsang – I want to bond with a dragon. That is all. Thank you.
6. The Mask of Aribella by Anna Hoghton – I just love the idea of having a mask and magical adventures on gondolas in Venice.
Which books would make it to your list? Do we have any in common?