Hello everybody and today I am sharing my list of five books that I want to read this year.
1. Patina by Jason Reynolds. I want to read this one because it is the second book in the Run series that started with Ghost which I loved even if it did end on a cliffhanger.
2. Life of Riley: Beginners Luck by Simon James Green. I got this book from Father Christmas and it’s a new book that I got that sounds good. Mum says that the author is really funny too.
3. Dragon Legend by Katie and Kevin Tsang. I am already reading this book it is the second one in the Dragon Mountains series by my favourite authors.
4. Boot: The Rusty Rescue by Shane Hegarty. I read the first Boot book and it was brilliant and I have had book 2 for a long time so I need to read it and I think there is another book out in this series now.
5. Wizards of Once: Twice Magic by Cressida Cowell. I really enjoyed the first book of this last year but then I read some different books instead of reading this. So I need to read it soon.
Those are five books that I want to read in 2021. What books do you want to read this year?