Hello everyone and today I am answering some of your questions. There were so many that we have made this into two posts and the next one will be coming next week.
1. What are you reading at the minute? (Steph @eenalol)
I am reading two at the moment which is the second Dragon Mountains book called Dragon Legends by Katie and Kevin Tsang, and I’m also reading The Life of Riley by Simon James Green.
2. Are you enjoying it? (Steph @eenalol)
Yes, and I’m enjoying both as much as each other.
3. Which book are you MOST excited to read in 2021? (Adele @adelewrightson)
Patina by Jason Reynolds because it’s book 2 of some books at that I used to like and I’m still a fan of it just haven’t read it in a long time.
4. If you could live in any fictional world / place from a book which would you choose? Why? (Rachel @ACascadeofBooks and Rachel @BellisDoesBooks)
I would want to live in the world of Sam Wu by Katie and Kevin Tsang because I would just love to see Sam Wu in action.
5. Which book do you wish you had written and why? (Rebecca @RebeccaVeight)
I wish I wrote Dogman Grime and Punishment by Dav Pilkey because all the words that is that used in that are really clever.
6. What were your favourite 3 books from 2020? (Aoife @PrettyPPD)
Ghost by Jason Reynolds, Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell, and Dog Man Grime and Punishment by Dav Pilkey.
7. What’s your favourite reading snack? (Martha @martha_mrb)
Sweets, but just not like the Super Mix or Jelly Babies that Dad gets because they’re not chewy enough I don’t think. Something like Tangfastics.
8. What fictional character would you like as a best friend? (Kelly @kellysrambles)
Boot from the book Boot by Shane Hegarty.
9. What adventure would they go on? (Kelly @kellysrambles)
We would go on an adventure to the robot planet and just like meet some robots and play robot ball and everything that robots do.
10. If he went into the last book he read, would he do anything differently to the main character? (Cora @Corazzz)
The last book we’ve just been reading is Life of Riley by Simon James Green and yes I would definitely do something different. I would not get cursed by Madam Olga and I would go to the toilet before going out on the stage so that I don’t cause an accident and make everyone think I have peed myself.
11. Who’s your favourite Disney character? (Tsam @tsamasaurusrex)
Olaf from Frozen obviously.
12. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your days, what would it be and why? (Tsam @tsamasaurusrex)
It would be battenburg cake because I’m just a huge fan of the combination of the sponges together with buttercream and marzipan.
And that’s all this week’s questions. I will be sharing the rest of my answers next week. Thank you for everyone asking me questions