Happy Sunday! It’s the last one of the month, Team Somewhere are loaded with (a thankfully non-Covid) virus so this will be a shorter than usual Six for Sunday post so I can go back to snoozing and drinking all of the tea and honey. Today I’m taking on Steph’s last March prompt: blue and green books. I’m going to be sharing books from my (still enormous) TBR.
1. All Boys Aren’t Blue by George M Johnson – A LGBTQ+ memoir for young adult readers. I have heard only amazing things about this one and can’t wait to dive into my Kindle edition.
2. Hideous Beauty by William Hussey – This has been on my TBR since the last time I went to YALC. Dylan is trying to piece together the last moments of his boyfriend’s life and realising he maybe didn’t know him as well as he thought.
3. A Storm of Ice and Stars by Lisa Ludekke – This is the second Skane book and I really have no excuse for not having read it yet because I really enjoyed the first one.
4. Jungledrop by Abi Elphinstone – Everyone who knows me knows I love Abi’s writing. I really need to read this one soon because I am obsessed with this series.
5. A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A Brown – A fantasy inspired by West African folklore featuring a grieving crown princess and a refugee who set out to murder each other. I’m here for it.
6. Lost Boy by Christina Henry – This is a dark retelling of the Peter Pan story and I’ve been told it’s the darkest one she’s written. I am worried for myself when I read this.
What blue and green books do you have on your shelves?