Hello everyone and happy Wednesday. Today I am sharing my last TBR chosen by someone else…my fabulous friend Tsam has picked me a brilliant selection for this month! Join me in a coffee whilst I look at what he chose?
This week, I’m drinking the delicious Amparo Maya Guerrero from Workshop Coffee. It’s a Columbian coffee with tasting notes of pink lemonade, elderflower and raspberry.
Tsam has impeccable taste, so I am looking forward to every book on this list. I think the majority are books he has recommended to me previously too. He’s also chosen a few books I have on Kindle which is going to be great because I’ve decided holding up books whilst laying in bed is too much effort at the moment.
1. The Strangeworlds Travel Agency: The Edge of the Ocean by L.D. Lapinksi
2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
3. Love is for Losers by Wibke Brueggemann
4. Punching the Air by Ibi Zoboi and Yusef Salaam
5. Me, My Dad and the End of the Rainbow by Benjamin Dean
6. Piranesi by Susanna Clark
7. The Windsor Knot by SJ Bennett
8. Hideous Beauty by William Hussey
What’s on your TBR this month? Have you read any of these?