Another Sunday is upon us already! This week, the lovely Steph has us sharing six books we can’t wait for. This was harder to write than I thought it would be because there are so many books I’m excited for in 2022.
In no particular order, six of the books I am most excited to get my grabby hands on this year are:
1. Her Majesty’s Royal Coven by Juno Dawson. a top secret government department of witches. This is everything I never knew I needed, and I have heard phenomenal things.
2. The Secrets of the Stormforest by L.D. Lapinksi. The final book in the Strangeworlds trilogy. I am not ready for this to end, but I can’t wait for it.
3. This Wicked Fate by Kalynn Bayron. I am so excited to finally get my hands on the sequel to This Posion Heart which absolutely blew my socks off in 2021.
4. The Merciless Ones by Namina Forna. I loved The Gilded Ones more than I thought possible and I am desperate to see what’s next for Deka.
5. House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J Maas. I am currently re-reading the first Crescent City and I am more hyped than ever for the sequel.
6.The Lost Girl King by Catherine Doyle. I adore Cat Doyle’s writing. Her Arranmore series is one of my all time favourites, and I am desperate to see what she has in store for us next.
Those are six of the books I am most excited to get hold of this year – which books are on your list?