In a few days it will be valentines day so seemed an appropriate tag to do this week. I found this on The Sassy Geek blog and loved the questions.
1. Stand Alone Book You Love
Hold Back the Tide by Melinda Salisbury. Atmospheric, gorgeously written, great characters and perfect for valentines day too.
2. Dystopian Book You Love
Cell 7 by Kerry Drewery. I read the entire trilogy in 2 days because I was hooked and. obsessed.
3. A Book That You Love But No One Else Talks About
The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg. Such a brilliant series of books and I don’t understand why they don’t get more hype.
4. Favorite Book Couple
Luvian Fern and Sorrow Ventaxis from the Sorrow Duology by Melinda Salisbury. Yes, another Mel book. No, I won’t be taking any questions at this time.
5. Book That Other People Love But You Haven’t Read Yet
The House in the Cerulean Sea by T. J. Klune. It seems everyone loves this one and I have it on my TBR, just haven’t read it yet.
6. A Book With Red on the Cover
The Boy I Am by K. L. Kettle. I haven’t read this yet but I was attracted to the cover and encouraged to pick it up by someone who has great taste.
7. A Book With Pink on the Cover
I am currently reading and loving Juno Dawson’s What’s the T? which has pink stripes on the cover.
8. You were given a box of chocolate what fictional boyfriend/ or girlfriend would given them to you.
LOL noone. I do not have fictional boyfriends and girlfriends. It’s just not a thing for me.
9. You are single on Valentines Day. What Book would you read? What TV show would you watch? What Movie would you watch?
I’ve been in a relationship with the same person since I was 17, so it’s a long time since I was single on Valentine’s day. That said, it’s not a thing we’ve ever made a big fuss about celebrating so my honest answer to this would be just whatever I was already reading or watching. Currently that’s reading Scar by Alice Broadway, What’s the T? by Juno Dawson and Burial Rites by Hannah Kent. I’m catching up on watching The Crown. Film wise, I have nothing on the go currently but S is obsessed with Spiderman at the moment, so probably that.
10. You are in the Book Store. All of a sudden you get shot with an arrow by Cupid. What new release will you love?
All of them. Currently the one I am most keen to get hold of because I know I will love it is House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J Maas.
What underrated book do you love and wish got more hype?